Safe, Conscious Sedation for a More Comfortable Visit
When resolving a dental issue, there are a few steps you must take before your procedure occurs. Important information, followed by an honest, professional opinion by your dentist, will help you decide what the best decision is. If you experience dental anxiety, being sedated is an option in which we feel comfortable recommending.
Whether you take a relaxing sedative prior to your appointment, or are safely sedated by an IV, the benefits of choosing sedation are painless and helpful and can help ease your nervousness. At Advanced Periodontics and Implant Surgery, we understand that deciding on a sedation option may seem overwhelming, so we offer a few conscious sedation options to help.
Who Can Benefit From Sedation?
- Patients with low pain tolerance
- Patients who have had previous dental trauma
- Patients who have sensitive teeth
- Patients who have a sensitive gag reflex
- Patients who need a lot of dental work done
- Patients with moderate to severe dental anxiety
- Patients who have general anxiety